Legends of Smith TowerContent + Interpretation
Content Developer | Art Director
Built in 1914, Smith Tower is a beloved historic office tower in the Pioneer Square District of Seattle. Once the tallest skyscraper west of the Mississippi, it is home to an eccentric history involving bootleggers, spies and other larger-than-life characters. I worked with the client and design team to craft an immersive, self-guided tour experience culminating in a visit to their famed Observatory “speakeasy” with a stunning 360-view of Seattle.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Conducted content, image and artifact research;
- Managed content writing and story flows;
- Art directed period environments to create immersive storytelling spaces;
- Worked with exhibition, media and fabrication teams to craft story line, script audio dramas and design interactive historical set pieces;
- Supervised content writing, environment installation and artifact installation.
Exhibition Design: Gallagher & Associates
Images courtesy of Pacific Studios